2020-21 Panini One and One Basketball Set Analysis
Please see below for the 2020-21 Panini One and One Basketball Set Analysis.
- Based on an estimated print run of 3500 cases total, and one Downtown per case, there are a total of 3500 Downtowns in the release at a print run of 175 per player in the checklist (20 players).
- Timeless Moments are back, with 29 players having at least one card in the set.
- Timeless Moments fall at an average of 1:9 boxes, meaning 1 in every 10 cases should have 2 (assuming all cards are inserted in the release).
- Steph Curry has a Base /25, Gold /10, Green /5 and Black 1/1 Timeless Moments only (no Blue, Purple or Red).
- Zion and Shaq both have a Base /25,Blue /35, Gold /10, Green /5 and Black 1/1 Timeless Moments only (no Purple or Red)
Case Breakdown (On Average):
- 10 Boxes per Case
- 2 Cards per Box
- 1 Autos or Auto + Memorabilia per Box
- 1 Base Card or Downtown per Box
Detailed Breakdown (Raw Checklist Numbers in Brackets)
- ~9 Base per Case [9.37]
- ~4 Autos per Case [3.84]
- ~6 Auto + Memorabilia per Case [5.8]
- ~1 Downtowns per Case [0.99]
2020-21 Panini One and One Basketball Set Analysis:
Total #d Cards (incl Downtowns): 71053
Total # Base Cards: 33300 (46.9% of Cards)
Total # Autos: 13649 (19.2% of Cards)
Total # Memorabilia Cards: 0 (0% of Cards)
Total # Auto + Memorabilia Cards: 20604 (29% of Cards)
Total # Downtowns: 3500 (4.9% of Cards)
Total # Boxes/Cases:
67,553 numbered cards and Downtowns in the release (excluding Downtowns)
–> Cards per Case = 19 (assuming 1 Downtown per case)
–> 67,553 / 19 Cards per Case = 3552.65 cases
–> Assume 3,500 cases
Card Set Hit Ratios:
- 1/1 = 0.05 per case (1 in every 19.44 cases) / 0.01 per box (1 in every 194.44 boxes)
-> Rookie 1/1s = 0.04 per case (1 in every 25.18 cases) / 0 per box (1 in every 251.8 boxes)
- Rookie Jersey/Patch Autos = 4.48 per case (1 in every 0.22 cases) / 0.45 per box (1 in every 2.23 boxes)
- Rookie Autos = 1.28 per case (1 in every 0.78 cases) / 0.13 per box (1 in every 7.81 boxes)
- Downtowns = 1 per case (1 in every 1 cases) / 0.1 per box (1 in every 10 boxes)
- Timeless Moments = 1.1 per case (1 in every 0.91 cases) / 0.11 per box (1 in every 9.06 boxes)
Total # of Hits by Team(#d Cards)
Teams % Chance of Hit (#d Card) / Case
Top 50 Players by Total # of Hits (#d Cards)
Top 50 Players % Chance of Hit (#d Card) / Case
The figures and information presented above are based purely on the number of cards per box/case on average. The values presented per player and per team are not guaranteed to be reflected in every case, instead they represent the average odds for all cases produced. They do not take into account variations in these numbers or the methods/processes used to package the product. All data presented here has been derived from the Panini checklist for the product and therefore all errors present in the checklists will be present in the figures above. This data is for information only and should not be considered authoritative in any way.