Please see below for the 2020-21 Panini Flawless Basketball Set Analysis.
No Steph Curry or Giannis Autos in the release, a big omission consider Curry autos have been chase cards for the past few years.
Lamelo Ball has around half the 1/1s (9 in total) compared to other top rookies such as Anthony Edwards (18) and Tyrese Haliburton (18).
This year’s Flawless Basketball introduces Triple Logoman cards. The full list of the 5 Triple Logoman cards is shown below.
- LeBron James in Heeat, Lakers and Cavs uniform!
- Anthony Edwards, LaMelo Ball, Tyrese Haliburton
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry
- Jayson Tatum, Luka Doncic, Zion Williamson
- Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Stephen Curry
This year’s Flawless Basketball returns with a myriad of Dual Logoman cards. The full list of the 11 Dual Logoman cards is shown below.
- Anthony Davis, LeBron James
- Dejounte Murray, Devin Vassell
- Anthony Edwards, Karl-Anthony Towns
- LaMelo Ball, Lonzo Ball
- Coby White, Patrick Williams
- Dirk Nowitzki, Luka Doncic
- Darius Garland, Isaac Okoro
- Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
- Immanuel Quickley, Obi Toppin
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Stephen Curry
- Ja Morant, Zion Williamson
A new set has been introduced for 2020-21, this being the Draft Gem Signatures featuring a host of players in the uniform of the team they were drafted for. E.g. Kevin Durant for Seattle/OKC, Khris Middleton for the Pistons and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the Bucks.
Case Breakdown (On Average):
- 2 Boxes per Case
- 10 Cards per Box
- 8 Autos, 1 Memorabilia & 1 base per box (on average)
Detailed Breakdown (Raw Checklist Numbers in Brackets)
- ➔ ~2 Base per Case [2.23]
- ➔ ~11 Autos per Case [11.03]
- ➔ ~2 Autos per Case [2.15]
- ➔ ~5 Auto + Memorabilia per Case [4.59]
2020-21 Panini Flawless Basketball Set Analysis:
Total #d Cards: 42575
Total # Base Cards: 4755 (11.2% of Cards)
Total # Autos: 23482 (55.2% of Cards)
Total # Memorabilia Cards: 4573 (10.7% of Cards)
Total # Auto + Memorabilia Cards: 9765 (22.9% of Cards)
Total # Boxes/Cases:
42,575 numbered cards in the release.
➔ Cards per Case = 20
➔ 45,575 / 20 Cards per Case = 2,128 cases
➔ Assume 2,100 cases
Card Set Hit Ratios
Total # of Hits by Team(#d Cards)
Teams % Chance of Hit (#d Card) / Case
Top 50 Players by Total # of Hits (#d Cards)
Top 50 Players % Chance of Hit (#d Card) / Case
The figures and information presented above are based purely on the number of cards per box/case on average. The values presented per player and per team are not guaranteed to be reflected in every case, instead they represent the average odds for all cases produced. They do not take into account variations in these numbers or the methods/processes used to package the product. All data presented here has been derived from the Panini checklist for the product and therefore all errors present in the checklists will be present in the figures above. This data is for information only and should not be considered authoritative in any way.